205-210-4713 662-638-0318 205-210-4713 662-638-0318

Marriage and Family-Based Green Cards

Marriage and Family-Based Green Cards

Special rules apply when a foreign national seeks permanent resident status (“green card”) based upon marriage to a U.S. citizen.  These rules vary depending upon several factors, including whether the U.S. citizen seeks to have his fiancée enter the U.S. to marry here, whether the couple marries abroad, whether the couple marries in the U.S. while the foreign national is in the U.S. in another temporary status, or whether the foreign national entered the U.S. via other than legal means. We can advise and guide you through the option that satisfies your and your partner’s preferred processing.

Our full service representation includes:

  • K-1 “fiancée” visa processing, including consular processing for the visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad;
  • Immediate Relative visa processing at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad
  • Provisional Waiver (I601A) or traditional Waiver (I601) processing for foreign nationals who face unlawful presence bars
  • Marriage-based adjustment of status processing in the U.S., including preparation for and attendance at required USCIS office interviews
  • Removal of Conditions for foreign nationals granted conditional permanent residency

We also assist with permanent residency processing based upon other family-based categories, including:

  • Parents and minor children of U.S. citizens
  • Spouses and children of lawful permanent residents
  • Adult children of U.S. citizens
  • Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
Quick Contact Form

Quick Contact Form